The MIRACLES are reserved for the MOVERS!
Today I was in the Black Card Books Bootcamp at ParkRoyal Beach Road Hotel. I was surprise that I found my Chapter 1 in the Google search. It is published on 15th of August in this blog http://www.serenewongms.com. I meet Mr. James MacNeil again.Refresh and train my brain with bright idea and insert to file system.Spoken words and transcribe it is a amazing way to publish book in a faster way.
My Choices Creates My Reality.
My Response Creates My Outcome.
I Succeed In Spite Of Anything.
Decode your life through your birthday and time.
The most important of blue print in your Life Path is based on the date and time of your birth.It reveals a broad outline of the opportunities, challenges and lessons you will encounter during this lifetime.Thousands of people worldwide have effectively studied and utilized all type of methods to implement life changes with ease. Discover how your outer life reflects your inner life, and vice versa.The only way is unveiling the secrets of the universe.
A complimentary of an hour online workshop on How to Attract Soul Mate of Your Dream? (worth $188) will be given away to the First 28 readers who pre-order my upcoming book How Lah? Unveiling The Secrets of The Universe.4 Strategies to A Successful Life , 31st October,2014.(SGT 23:28).
Reserve your spot at trendyfengshui@yahoo.com


No comments:
Post a Comment
Your question or comment.